Week 9 Picks
J-Rod’s Week 9 Section 9 Football picks
*Editor’s note: Section 9 semifinal picks will be posted on s9inside.com on Thursday night.
- Middletown at Valley Central, 5 p.m.: Not sure what Middletown team will show up, but rolling the dice on the Middies
The pick: Middletown
- Saugerties at Washingtonville, 5 p.m.: Shocked Wizards didn’t put up better fight against Newburgh this week, but still like The Ville.
The pick: Washingtonville
- Kingston at Rondout Valley, 4:15 p.m.: Belated congratulations to Kingston on winning first game since 2015 last week against Wallkill.
The pick: Kingston
- Minisink Valley at Monticello, 3:30 p.m: Coming off four-hit, 2-0 shutout loss to Pine Bush, Minisink Valley picks up a win.
The pick: Minisink Valley
- Highland at Millbrook, 6:30 p.m.: Nice tune-up for Millbrook leading into Class D championship.
The pick: Millbrook
- Red Hook at Wallkill, 7 p.m.: Wallkill might need to go to the reserves, the JV team for this game, after walking off the field against Kingston in the second half last week.
The pick: Red Hook
- Roscoe at O’Neill, 7 p.m.: O’Neill ends season on positive note and have key skill players returning next year.
The pick: O’Neill
- Last week: 13-3
- Season: 116-28