Skip to content
- Middletown at Wallkill, 7 p.m.: Middletown has been in every game this year except for Newburgh loss.
The pick: Middletown
- Saugerties at Kingston, 3:30 p.m.: Saugerties WR Sean Costello looks to add to his Section 9 record for receiving yards in a season.
The pick: Saugerties
- Red Hook at Roosevelt, 6:30 p.m.: Red Hook hoping to finish season on positive note as program continues to rebuild.
The pick: Red Hook
Class A semifinals
- Minisink Valley vs. Cornwall, 7 p.m. at Faller Field, Middletown: Not another patsie in the semifinals for Cornwall, but still a win.
The pick: Cornwall
- Goshen vs. New Paltz, 7 p.m. at Dietz Stadium, Kingston: Two weeks ago, New Paltz played with Goshen for two-plus quarters. This game could be even closer.
The pick: Goshen
- Highland at Chester, 7 p.m.: Nice tune-up for Chester with rematch vs. Spackenkill in next week’s Class C championship looming.
The pick: Chester
- Valley Central at Warwick, 7 p.m.: Warwick still shell-shocked from New Paltz loss, but gets it together for second win over VC this year.
The pick: Warwick
- Rondout Vallley at Spackenkill, 7 p.m.: No Dhyquem Lewinson, no problem. Junior RB Josiah Williams filled in for the star last week and rushed for 262 touchdowns and four scores.
The pick: Spackenkill
Class AA semifinals
- Pine Bush vs. Monroe-Woodbury, 7 p.m. at Dietz Stadium: Pine Bush seeking its first win over a .500 team this season and this one would be a big one.
The pick: M-W
- Newburgh vs. Washingtonville, 7 p.m. at Faller: Give credit to Washingtonville for not bagging the season and clawing its way into the playoffs.
The pick: NFA
Class B semifinals
- Marlboro vs. Burke Catholic, 3 p.m. at Dietz: Burke Catholic Soph. QB Jackson Hoovler needs five completions to break the school’s single-season record set by his brother, Heath, last year. His counterpart at Marlboro, Sam Mongelli, looks to continue his postseason magic.
The pick: Marlboro
- O’Neill vs. Port Jervis, 3 p.m. at Faller Field: O’Neill hoping that Marlboro-Burke Catholic beat each other up in what is expected to be an intense showdown.
The pick: O’Neill
Eight-man football semifinals
- Roscoe vs. Tri-Valley, 1 p.m. at Roosevelt High, Hyde Park: Tri-Valley beat Roscoe by 10 points last week.
The pick: TV
- Pine Plains vs. Pawling, 4 p.m. at Roosevelt: Could be one of the best games of the semifinal weekend.
The pick: Pine Plains
- Ellenville at Onteora, 1:30 p.m.: Last chance at a win this season for both teams.
The pick: Ellenville
- Millbrook at Liberty, 1:30 p.m.: Young Millbrook team stepped up late in season, giving the Blazers some hope for the future.
The pick: Liberty
- Last week’s record: 14-4
- Season record: 124-28