Skip to content
- Monroe-Woodbury at Newburgh, 7 p.m.: The rivals will meet again in just two weeks for the Class AA championship said Captain Obvious.
The pick: Newburgh
- Valley Central at Middletown, 7 p.m.: VC a much different team with QB Chandler Toth, but Vikings out of playoffs.
The pick: VC
- Pine Bush at Kingston, 7 p.m.: Did anyone think that Kingston would be in the playoff conversation at the beginning of the year?
The pick: Pine Bush
- Highland at Port Jervis, 7 p.m.: Port picked up first win of the season last week and hopes to build off of that.
The pick: Port Jervis
- Liberty at Ellenville, 7 p.m.: Liberty RB Kymanni Dennis closing in on 1,000 rushing yards.
The pick: Liberty
- Monticello at Roosevelt, 7 p.m.: A rematch….from last week. Roosevelt won that game 24-0.
The pick: Roosevelt
- Wallkill at Washingtonville, 7 p.m.: The Ville holding out hopes for a Class AA playoff berth.
The pick: Washingtonville
Class A playoff quarterfinals
- New Paltz at Warwick, 7 p.m.: Warwick has had trouble scoring points the last two weeks, but should be fired up at home for the playoffs.
The pick: Warwick
- Minisink Valley vs. Saugerties at Dietz Stadium, Kingston, 7:30 p.m.: The Warriors hoping this is their ticket to another shot at Cornwall next week.
The pick: Minisink Valley
- O’Neill at Burke Catholic, 12:30 p.m.: Winner takes home the Class B Division II title.
The pick: Burke Catholic
- Spackenkill at Onteora, 12:30 p.m.: Sophomores Shayne Lynch, Alex Crichton and Zach Garrant coming on for Spackenkill on defense.
The pick: Spackenkill
- Marlboro at Rondout Valley, 1 p.m.: Marlboro has outscored Class B opponents 186-20 this season.
The pick: Marlboro
- Millbrook at Red Hook, 1:30 p.m.: Up and down season for young Red Hook team, but signs are pointing to a positive finish.
The pick: Red Hook
- Chester at Dobbs Ferry, 1:30 p.m.: Dobbs Ferry looking to run its record to 3-0 against Section 9 opponents this year (wins over Rondout Valley and O’Neill).
The pick: Dobbs Ferry
- Eldred over Fallsburg
- Pine Plains over Sullivan West
- Tri-Valley over Roscoe
- Pawling over Dover
- Last week’s record: 17-2
- Season record: 110-22