- Ellenville at O’Neill, 6:30 p.m.: Talented O’Neill RB James Tehui-Matautia coming off biggest game of year in loss to Dobbs Ferry, 170 rushing yards and a TD.
T The pick: he pick: O’Neill
- Pine Bush at Newburgh, 7 p.m.: We find out if Pine Bush belongs in “The Big 3” conversation or not.
The pick: Newburgh
- Valley Central at Monroe-Woodbury, 7 p.m.: Only one week until Monroe-Woodbury vs. NFA.
The pick: M-W
- Middletown at Washingtonville, 7 p.m.: Middletown QB Dalton Howell (321 yards, 4 TD’s) helped Middies overcome 21-point deficit at Kingston last week.
The pick: Middletown
- Warwick at Kingston, 7 p.m.: Kingston giving up an average of 50.3 points per game this season.
The pick: Warwick
- Minisink Valley at Cornwall, 7 p.m.: Cornwall still reeling from sudden departure of coach Mike Connolly last week, but ready for one of most anticipated games of year.
The pick: Cornwall
- Saugerties at Wallkill, 7 p.m.: Look at Saugerties on 3-game winning streak. Walkill is dangerous.
The pick: Saugerties
- Highland at Marlboro, 7 p.m.: Highland on the comeback this year, but big, bad Marlboro is the true measuring stick.
The pick: Marlboro
- Chester at Millbrook, 7 p.m.: Expect RB Mike Sannino and Chester to respond well after last week’s loss to Chester.
The pick: Chester
- Liberty at Burke Catholic, 12:30 p.m.: Liberty now playing like the Liberty we expected, but BC too much.
The pick: Burke Catholic
- Roosevelt at Monticello, 1:30 p.m.: Roosevelt and Monticello two of Section 9’s remaining five winless teams.
The pick: Roosevelt
- Port Jervis at Rondout Valley, 1:30 p.m.: RV has allowed just 9 points per game during 3-game win streak.
The pick: RV
- N New Paltz at Goshen, 3 p.m.: ew Paltz at Goshen, 3 p.m.: Fresh off Spirit Trophy win, Goshen looks to keep this party going by winning the Class A Division II title.
The pick: Goshen
- Red Hook at Onteora, 3 p.m.: Red Hook breaks four-game losing streak.
The pick: Red Hook
- Vallhalla at Spackenkill, 3 p.m.: Spackenkill RB’s Dhyquem Lewinson (871 yards) and Nasir Steward Milligan (840) both looking to join 1,000-yard club.
The pick: Spackenkill
- Sullivan West over Fallsurg
- Dover over Eldred
- Pine Plains over Tri-Valley
- Pawling over Roscoe
- Last week’s record: 18-2
- Season record: 93-20