- Newburgh (5-1): Pine Bush is always a revenge game for coach Bill Bianco after the dreaded 2012 “SAT Job” at the hands of the host Bushmen, which left Bianco in a semi-catatonic state when he left the field.
- Cornwall (6-0): No need to speculate who Cornwall’s next coach will be. Todd Bowles could be calling the plays for the Green Dragons next year if the Jets don’t turn things around.
- Marlboro (5-1): Iron Dukes hoping for another “Black and Blue” blowout against rival Highland this week.
- Monroe-Woodbury (4-2): The Crusaders are starting to get healthy just in time for the playoffs.
- Minisink Valley (5-1): He’s been talked about in Minisink circles for years and freshman quarterback Kai Colon didn’t disappoint last week against Port Jervis. Filling in for the injured Ryan Johanson, he threw for 205 yards and four touchdowns.
- Goshen (5-1): “Easy” Ed Killenberger on everyone’s list of Coach of the Year candidates long before Goshen beat Warwick in the Spirit Trophy game.
- Warwick (4-2): Coming off Spirit Trophy loss, the Wildcats will have to do a lot of scratching and clawing at Kingston, where the games can be wild and high scoring.
- Pine Bush (3-3): The Bushmen hurt by two personal foul calls on its last drive and some good ol’ fashioned home cooking by the refs in a loss at Whitesboro on Saturday.
- Burke Catholic (4-2): The Eagles now focus on Class B Division II schedule with back-to-back games against Liberty and O’Neill.
- Chester (5-1): The Hambos wrap up the Class C regular-season title with a win over Millbrook this week.
Honorable mention: Saugerties, Rondout Valley.
Follow Justin Rodriguez on Twitter at jrods9insider; Email: email@example.com