Skip to content
- Monticello at New Paltz, 5 p.m.: New Paltz needs to find itself before season slips away.
The pick: New Paltz
- Pine Bush at Middletown, 7 p.m.: At 1-3, Middletown could easily be 3-1, and is dangerous.
The pick: Pine Bush
- Newburgh at Kingston, 7 p.m.: Second-year coach Quintin Johnson doing nice job and I know his fellow coaches are rooting for him.
The pick: Newburgh
- Monroe-Woodbury at Cornwall, 7 p.m.: M-W QB Steven Campione could make return from DL for showdown with Aidan Semo and his agent, my friend Jackson Cowart from the Times Herald-Record.
The pick: Cornwall
- Warwick at Minisink Valley, 7 p.m.: Could be best game of the weekend and there are a few good ones on tap.
The pick: Minisink Valley
- Saugerties at Roosevelt, 7 p.m.: QB Matt Bucci to WR Sean Costello for touchdown glory becoming quite the connection.
The pick: Saugerties
- Ellenville at Millbrook, 7 p.m.: Some grabs their first “Dub” of the season.
The pick: Ellenville
- Rondout Valley at Highland, 7 p.m.: RB Hezekiah Askew having breakout year for resurgent Huskies.
The pick: Highland
- O’Neill at Port Jervis, 7 p.m.: Back-up QB Josh Borowicz having no problem making O’Neill go.
The pick: O’Neill
- Spackenkill at Chester, 7 p.m.: Thank you to Chester and Spackenkill for helping to keep small school football alive in Section 9. BTW: This is a preview of the Class C championship.
The pick: Chester
- Marlboro at Burke Catholic, 12:30 p.m.: The revival of the Burke Catholic-Marlboro rival is great for Section 9 football.
The pick: Marlboro
- Valley Central at Washingtonville, 1 p.m.: Injured VC quarterback Chandler Toth could miss second straight game.
The pick: Washingtonville
- Wallkill at Goshen, 1 p.m.: Wallkill showing marked improvement and this could be trap game for Gus Lawson’s Glads.
The pick: Goshen
- Red Hook at Woodlands, 1:30 p.m.: The offense is there for Red Hook. The defense? A work in progress for now.
The pick: Woodlands
- Liberty at Onteora, 2 p.m.: Liberty snaps a three-game losing streak.
The pick: Liberty
- Pine Plains over Fallsburg
- Roscoe over Eldred
- Tri-Valley over Pawling
- Sullivan West over Dover
- Last week’s record: 16-4
- Season record: 61-13