- Kingston at Valley Central, 7 p.m.: High-octane VC offense struggling, scoring just 20 points last two weeks.
The pick: VC
- Monroe-Woodbury at Middletown, 7 p.m.: Campione will start at QB for M-W, just a matter of which one.
The pick: M-W
- Washingtonville at Pine Bush, 7 p.m.: RB Xavier Martinez and QB Haakon Meland got Pine Bush’s offense rolling last week and ‘D’ stepped up.
The pick: Pine Bush
- Warwick at Cornwall, 7 p.m.: Warwick amped for a shot at Cornwall and the Green Dragons eager to defend what they own: Class A.
The pick: Cornwall
- Highland at Wallkill, 7 p.m.: Highland has posted two shutouts in a row and allowed six points all season.
The pick: Highland
- River Dell Academy at Newburgh, 7 p.m.: River Dell a quality Jersey outfit, but won’t know what hit them when Tatum and Anderson hit mach speed.
The pick: Newburgh
- Saugerties at New Paltz, 7 p.m.: New quarterback Ethan Smith was impressive for New Paltz in his debut last week.
The pick: New Paltz
- Port Jervis at Marlboro, 7 p.m.: The Iron Dukes begin their run to the Class B Division I title.
The pick: Marlboro
- Burke Catholic at Ellenville, 7 p.m.: See Marlboro pick. Except, BC wins Class B Division II championship.
The pick: BC
- Chester at Red Hook, 7 p.m.: Chester QB Joe Battiato coming off five-touchdown pass performance against Onteora.
The pick: Chester
- Minisink Valley at Goshen, 1 p.m.: Could be signature win for Goshen or does MV make another statement?
The pick: Minisink Valley
- Roosevelt at Corning, 1 p.m.: Long trek up Route 17 West for Roosevelt.
The pick: Corning
- O’Neill at Liberty, 1:30 p.m.: Sophomore RB Hector Borgos having a breakout year for O’Neill.
The pick: O’Neill
- Monticello at Rondout Valley, 1:30 p.m.: QB Matt Kelly and WR Dallas Romaguera could have big day.
The pick: RV
- Millbrook at Spackenkill, 1:30 p.m.: As expected, Spackenkill RB’s Nasir Steward-Milligan (450 yards) and Dhyquem Lewinson (544) both on their way to 1,000 yards.
The pick: Spackenkill
- Haldane at Onteora, 1:30 p.m.: Onteora looking for first win of the year.
The pick: Haldane
- Sullivan West over Pawling
- Pine Plains over Eldred
- Roscoe over Dover
- Tri-Valley over Fallsburg
Last week’s record: 16-3
Season record: 45-9