- Rondout Valley at James I. O’Neill, 6:30 p.m.: O’Neill banged up on offense, but pulls this one out.
The pick: O’Neill
- Valley Central at Pine Bush, 7 p.m.: Pine Bush faces its third straight elite Section 9 quarterback this season, Chandler Toth.
The pick: Pine Bush
- Newburgh at Washingtonville, 7 p.m.: One of the best efforts in a loss that you will ever see was by The Ville QB Vince Martello: 306 rushing yards and 4 TD’s in Kingston loss last week.
The pick: Newburgh
- Kingston at Monroe-Woodbury, 7 p.m.: Kingston QB Chapman Parker coming off one of the greatest offensive performances in Section 9 history. What does he do for an encore against a tough defense?
The pick: Monroe-Woodbury
- Port Jervis at Middletown, 7 p.m.: The Middies have won four in a row against rival Port in the famed Erie Bell game.
The pick: Middletown
- New Paltz at Wallkill, 7 p.m.: Wallkill is no longer an easy out and feeling good, but New Paltz won’t fall to 0-3.
The pick: New Paltz
- Onteora at Chester, 7 p.m.: After two weeks, J-Rod finally learned his lesson and picked Chester.
The pick: Chester
- Millbrook at Valhalla, 7 p.m.: After 0-2 start, Millbrook coach Sean Keenan wishes he brought back some Luck of the Irish on his trip to Ireland this summer, but the Blazers will blossom.
The pick: Valhalla
- Roosevelt at Warwick, 1:30 p.m.: Warwick’s stingy defense faces a Roosevelt team that has scored just once this season.
The pick: Warwick
- Minisink Valley at Burke Catholic, 1:30 p.m.: Minisink Valley has scored 72 points this season. It took the Warriors six weeks to put up that many points last year.
The pick: Minisink Valley
- Cornwall at Saugerties, 1:30 p.m.: Green Dragons seeking its 51st straight win against Section 9 Class A opponents.
The pick: Cornwall
- Goshen at Monticello, 1:30 p.m.: Goshen seeking first 3-0 start in at least 20 years.
The pick: Goshen
- Spackenkill at Red Hook, 1:30 p.m.: Get ready for some offense in this game. Spackenkill beat Red Hook 57-44 last year.
The pick: Red Hook
- Marlboro at Liberty, 3:30 p.m.: Rematch of last year’s Class B semifinal, but this one could lack the same drama.
The pick: Marlboro
- Ellenville at Highland, 7 p.m.: Highland evolving into best turnaround story of 2018.
The pick: Highland
- Tri-Valley at Eldred, 7 p.m.: TV looking like, perhaps, the class of eight-man football.
The pick: TV
- Fallsburg at Dover, 1:30 p.m.: Both teams were shutout last week.
The pick: Dover
- Sullivan West at Roscoe, 1:30 p.m.: Coaches Ron Bauer (SW) and Fred Ahart (Roscoe) have more than 100 years of coaching experience.
The pick: Sullivan West
- Pine Plains at Pawling, 1:30 p.m: Could be eight-man game of the week.
The pick: Pawling
- Last week’s record: 16-3 (missed on Warwick, Chester, Kingston)
- Season record: 29-6
Follow Justin Rodriguez on Twitter @jrods9insider; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org